Tuesday 8 January 2013

.Working Room.

I call this my working room..

I know its not much but its a start... But comfortable enough for me to start back designing...

Soon I'm gonna add up a new desk with sewing machine on it :).. Think its time I start learning sewing from Youtube.. And it was what I did but just try outs with my light sewing machine for beginners.. Someone gift it on my wedding... Sangat special :)..

Anyways, I went for TNT sales admin position today.. They said if I get shortlisted, I'll be called for second interview with the Manager some time by this week :)..

*Lately I've been getting a lot of nose bleed. Don't know why but its bugging me cause I'm having trouble breathing!*

And sumpah I really hate this house! Something about it makes my face itches! Benci gle! I have very sensitive face!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: