Friday 11 January 2013

.Headache Headache.

Ok… Here’s the count down… 25 more days to get fit! Not easy specially when you have a husband that loves to eat and wont eat unless you eat with him –.-… Adoiii……

Sayang’s on night shift till Sunday.. Haihhh… Alone la again but this time a little company.. Garu’s around so wont be that lonely, hopefully… He’s not eating though Sad smile.. Not sure why but its starting to bother me.. I tried everything… Fish ball, chicken ball, sausage, nugget, fresh fish with and without rice, fried fish with and without rice, steamed fish with and without food, Friskies and you name it! Even fruits..! I don’t know what else to give him.. Xkan nk bg makan sampah since he’s been surviving on trash food all his life –.-… I mean, come on la, I have heart –.-! If this goes on till end of this week, I’m getting him to the vet! Any cat experts with good suggestions?

*Need to get my face fixed! Ever since that wedding make up, my face’s like a hotspot for zits!! Bapak benggang!*

No comments: