Monday 21 January 2013

.Happy Thoughts, A Happy Heart.

Thank you everyone for wishing me to have a baby soon.. Sorry to disappoint everyone though cause Rezki Allah is In Syaa Allah on its way.. But please dont keep asking if I'm pregnant or not.. It frustrates me when people are hoping big things from me and I don't have the power to make it happy.. But I am grateful for praying for me.. Amin :)...

Anyways...

I know its not confirmed yet but, let me just say Alhamdulillah cause I made it to 3rd stage of interview with TNT :)..

Nabbie called and said In Syaa Allah maybe the family are coming here this coming Thursday :).. Yeayyy.... Gotta prepare the beds, gotta prepare the studying room and gotta think what to cook :D... Excited :)..

I think thats all for now :)...

*Sayang, cepat la balik~~~*

No comments: