Tuesday 22 January 2013

.KEEP YOUR MESS AND DIRT, TO YOURSELF!.

I just vacuumed the house and I am pissed like shit!

No, I don't mind cleaning the house cause I know its my job. But what pisses me off is when someone comes here and leave their stuffs in this house and leaves it a mess!!

1. Ash trays! Do not leave your ash trays anywhere you want like eg. underneath the bed! Sooner or later, a cat is gonna scatter it all over the floor and leave paw prints! If not cat, someone is gonna accidentally trip on it! You smoke and your ashes goes into the bin and the tray is put away from the reach of living things that can't think properly!

2. Stuffs! You don't leave your stuffs here for good and anywhere you want! Cause I am the one who has to pick it up from lying all over the floor!! I don't need more stuffs in this house! Its messed up enough seeing Sahey's shirts in big plastic bags unorganized in one room!! FUCK MAN!! So when you come here again, don't bother asking wanting your stuffs back! ITS GONE!! IN THE TRASH, AT THE DUMPSTER!!

3. You DON'T and NEVER dig your nose or pinch your zits and throw that shit anywhere you want in this house!! FUCK NO! Ever heard of disgusting?? Yea, that's what it is! There's this thing called tissues or tap water, and THAT'S where you throw and clean it away!!

4. I understand if you're ill but SERIOUSLY, kitchen sink, IS NOT FOR BLOWING YOUR MUCUS OR SPITTING SPUTUM!!! I CLEAN MY FISHES AND CHICKENS IN THERE DIMWITS!!! Why else do they make toilet sink for????

5. You come to my house, I give you something to feast, the least you could do, IS NOT MAKE A MESS!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THE DINING TABLE IS A PLACE TO EAT, THE LIVING HALL IS FOR WATCHING TV AND LAZING AROUND WITHOUT A DROP OF FOOD OR CRIMPS ON THE FLOOR!!! Is it hard enough to make sense of that???

MARK MY WORDS, I WILL BE OBSERVING AND TAKING NOTE OF EVERY MISTAKE THAT I FIND INCONSIDERATE AND SIMPLE ENOUGH TO LOGICALLY THINK USING YOUR MIND IF YOU ARE MY REGULAR VISITOR!!!

No comments: