Sunday 6 January 2013

.Siti Aisyah Yunus and Nur Ziela Ahmad.

Salam....

Its already been 2 busy busy days preparing stuffs for wedding this February...! My diets are going nowhere and my wedding dress just got sent for tailoring.. Should I exercise??

Anyways, just 2 shout outs to:

1. Aisyah Yunus:
Thanks Ecah :).. I read your comment but unfortunately, I haven't topup these few days :(.. I'll let you know when we plan to go for insurance :).. In syaa Allah soon... If you have free time, do email me details of what insurance you're offering and what are the pros and cons of it, including benefits :).. And haha, love you too pritty :)...

2. Ziela Ahmad:
Hi miss Ziela... I've been trying to contact you wanting to pay you and your house a visit but not getting any replies... Do email or whatsapp me your current address... Got something to Pos Laju to you :).. Tomorrow I'm heading back to JB :(.. Do take care...

Ok, I've made up my mind... I'm exercising starting tomorrow.. In syaa Allah.. :)..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: