Saturday 12 January 2013

.Bored Out of My Mind!.

Salam everyone...

*Wondering what everyone is doing right now*

I'll be sleeping alone tonight. Sahey left for work and Garru has wandered off somewhere around this block and not sure if he'll be able to find his way back to 4th floor. 

Anyways, I found this company who sells a Logitech Classic Keyboard K100 at cheap price :). Excited. Will buy it COD once I am at Subang Jaya :). Didn't know it costs RM30 for Pos Laju delivery, FOR A COMPUTER KEYBOARD -.-, or he's trying to cheat me. 

Why must Malay people do 2 wedding events separately?? Can't they just share up money and make everything in just 1 day for both families? I'm gonna break that tradition if I have a kid someday. And no stupid lousy Malay songs with stupid lyrics! I want those Malay songs like Siti Nurhaliza or 2 Phat or Indonesian songs like Ungu and Wali band and eg. 

Haihhh.. Enough la... I'm actually bored out of my mind. I wanna go out but I can't. I wanna run, but I can't. I wanna have fun, but I can't. 

Better download some games for myself.

No comments: