Monday 21 January 2013

.Great Weekend Spent.

Waaaa!!! Hahaha. what a great weekend at Subang Jaya Smile

Loved ones that I met:
1. Nur Ziela Ahmad and Zurin Ahmad
2. Pak Teh and Mak Teh
3. Achik and Nenek and their new maid Smile

It was nice catching up and I got my new classic Dell keyboard Open-mouthed smile!!!!! Yea, its second hand but, only cause they don’t sell it anymore.. No, let me correct that, Dell does not sell this SK-8115 keyboard unless you purchase their computer sets.. Alhamdulillah this one is in good condition so far Smile

And it was nice having to spend time with everyone gathered at home even if it was a day and a half… And …. It was nice seeing Ziela and Zurin all in good shape Smile.. Ziela, I still owe you another 2 more birthday treats.. Movie and lunch/dinner Smile… Hopefully next time I will have enough time to have all that done, In Syaa Allah Smile..

Just got back from late dinner with Arif and his fiancée… Both friendly and very funny ^^.. Looking forward to your big day In Syaa Allah this coming August Smile.. And congratulations on your engagement Open-mouthed smile..

Honestly, I could not write much when I’m satisfied and happy cause I’m no good at expressing, but trust me, I had a good time Smile.

*Even my second stage interview went well, Alhamdulillah Smile.. If this job is what’s best for me, In Syaa Allah, may Allah grant me this job and perform excellently Amin Amin Amin Smile

Goodnight people…Smile

No comments: