Monday 4 March 2013

.I’m Out of Title–.-!.

I suggest myself to write the Post Title to Date. Easier and doesn’t really use that much percentage of brain to think of a title that summaries the whole thing.

I can’t believe I still have that urge and guts to skip work like as if I am in high school or college –.-! Kepala hotak die~ But when the family and Sayang comes to mind, I managed to force myself to just get over with it ASAP. Please la, I really hate Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays! Haihhh…

So work today, loads of shits piled up for tomorrow and KJ now knows my phobia for numbers and calculations. And she kept asking me why and she kept reminding me, “Don’t worry the numbers cannot eat you one”, –.-… She just doesn’t get it. I even told her I got “Telor ayam” for Math SPM. And her jaw dropped lol. To hell~

Oihhh… Why la tomorrow Chiew Hoon decides to take leave when I’m still new and learning things –.-. Its ok. I can cope, In Syaa Allah.

Owh hehehe, and Alhamdulillah I manage to make time to see Sayang during lunch and at 6.30pm walaupun it was like 5 minutes meet up –.-!

Ok, I need my rest. Goodnight.

No comments: