Sunday 3 March 2013

. I Am Always Blessed, Alhamdulillah.

Its been a while since I drew anything..

Sayang just head off to work and I’m alone..

And my lazy mood is on. I don’t feel like going to work tomorrow.

  • I don’t like pushing people. And make them feel irritated when I ask for outstanding payments.
  • I don’t like the big numbers I see every weekdays!
  • I get so sick of looking at fucked up faces at work.
  • I don’t like keeping up to peoples debts!

But I want to help Sayang save up some money to buy himself a new motorbike. I want to see him happy, cause I love him so much.. And I want to support mom dad and siblings, financially. I’m doing this for these loved ones. In Syaa Allah, I will take good care of everyone. Rezeki hamba-hamba Allah s.w.t. datang dari sume arah and dari pelbagai bentuk.. Amin amin amin…

If all else fails, In Syaa Allah, I will still have my drawing and designing skills and my passion to make a business. And I have Sayang, Daddy, Mommy and Nonnie to support and back me up Smile.. The business-minded people in the family Open-mouthed smile.. And I have Nabbie, Afiq and Syikin for extra hands haha Open-mouthed smile… Alhamdulillah… I have always been blessed Smile.

No comments: