Monday 18 March 2013

.Ecah’s Wedding Round The Corner.

So Ecah’s wedding is just 2 more months to go Open-mouthed smile.. I wonder if the preparations are almost done or not hehehe Open-mouthed smile… Sangat cannot wait for her big day Open-mouthed smile.. I wanna see her and all our Legenda friends Open-mouthed smile…! Siti Aishah Yunus, if you’re reading this, do let me know if there’s anything I can help you with any of your wedding preparation.. I want to repay you back for being the biggest help during my wedding Smile.. I’d be more than happy to help Smile… I tried calling you but it just went straight to voicemail –.-.. Do call me or reply my text..

Its 6.48pm.. I should start cooking for my beloved husband Smile.. I love you sayang Smile

Have a good night everyone Open-mouthed smile..

No comments: