Saturday 9 March 2013

.Congratulations and Thank You :).

I am speechless lol...

Surprises after surprises... I told my hubby few days ago that I wanted cupcake so much and its so hard to find those creamy icy cupcakes... Then 2 days after that, hahaha!! He bought me cupcakes! No, he ordered cupcakes with 'LOVE NADHIRAH' on it :')...



And I don't know what to say cause it was just there and straight away hugged him, said thank you and digged in like nobody's business haha! Thank you sayang :')... It meant a lot to me :)...

And moving on to loved ones in Subang Jaya... Afiq, just got his license ^^… Well, you're a half matured man now Afiq.. Congratulations little brother :).. I'm proud of you for not giving up.. Make sure no breaking road laws and you'll be a full grown man, a full license! :)..



And that's all so far :).. Too lazy to type on phone lol..
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: