Saturday 9 March 2013

.Ariana and Batrisya.

I had a dream.. A very weird dream..

My baby was born and we were trying to think of a name for her.. There were 2 people who suggested 2 names..

Person 1:
He proposed the name Ariana... *the moment I heard that name, there was a clip of a big ship trying to get through raging waves and heavy storm*
Person 2:
He didn't agree and said because the name Ariana has a bad meaning to it.. And so he proposed the name Batrisya..

And as I remember, my dream speeded to few years in the future where my baby was then 3 or 4 years old and I remember calling her name, Ariana.. And I guess that was the name we chose.

*****
Funny thing.. Today, in the middle of afternoon, I had this urge of wanting to Google for the meaning Ariana and Batrisya. And guess what..

Ariana:
Full of life
Batrisya:
Smart but according to most Ustazs, this name is not recommended as mostly used by jins and most women with this name get possessed by jins.

Do youyou. see the contradiction??

Person 2 was somehow trying to manipulate meanings to the name!

Although it was just a dream, Alhamdulillah, I went for Ariana.. For whatever this dream means, I pray its just another dream and another trick of satans! Amin amin amin...

I need to read more Quran and more Zikir and Selawat...
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: