Wednesday 6 March 2013

.Happy Birthday Nabilah Rosli.

Every since I worked at TNT, all I’ve been dreaming is staring at the computer while looking at people’s big amount of debts and thinking of words to threat them to paying before closing date. Its a fucking nightmare! Then I woke up in the middle of after midnight, piss, sleep and find myself dreaming the same thing again!! RIDICULOUS!!!

I’m still holding on. Head above water.

No, truth is, barely breathing. I was gonna give up few days ago but I went to the surau and sat there and talked to myself. Then did my prayer. I only had the family in my mind to keep myself from breaking down. I swear it was emotional!

Enough. Time for Isyak and sleep.

To Nabilah Rosli, a very Happy Birthday to you.. May Allah s.w.t. bless you and your life with all the best things in life. May you always remember Allah s.w.t and never stray from the right path to Jannah.. Amin amin amin… Sorry I couldn’t make it to your birthday Sad smile… Eat on my behalf ok hahaha! Love you bebeh Smile… Regards to the family…

2 comments:

twinkletoes said...

naddy, can u guess who am i?
please MSG me when youre free. u silly ass! always so busy.

HUH! fusahfkjsahfhasfaskjfkjseaf

diralibra said...

Eh..? Who...?