Wednesday 27 February 2013

.TNT owh TNT~~~.

Bukan nk complain, tp aku mmg xminat Annual dinner jadah nye event! But if I say No, I’m sure most are gonna bad mouth about me! Haihhh –.-… And sumpah, aku benci most of the operation guys in TNT! Bapak xle bla klu nk flirting and joking around! Agak2 la klu nk kenal pn! Geli aku pgl2 name and siol2!! Naseb la aku da kawen, klu x, laju je mulut aku mencarut!

Anyways, just got back from work and found syg nye note before he left for work :’)…

307371_4945097359504_469703057_n

*Blush* *Blush* *Blush*

Hehehe… And that is why I am still dreaming of my own business. So that I can see my Sayang whenever he’s home Smile.. But slow2… Need to save up money Smile..

Hahahaha!!!! Can’t believe I’m still giggling over this adorable note ^^..!!!!

No comments: