Tuesday 5 February 2013

.Alhamdulillah, Secured.

Salam…

First of all, Alhamdulillah.. My position is secured In Syaa Allah at TNT Express Worldwide as Credit Controller Smile.. Signed the offer letter today and I start training at Petaling Jaya on the 13th – 15th February 2013.. That means 3 days away from sayang and 3 days stay at Subang.. Both good news and sad news (hopefully sayang knows how to take care of himself while I’m away)..

Honestly, I plan to work here for a long time and In Syaa Allah, I pray no matter how hard this one is gonna be, I wont screw it up or simple quit the job. I mean, it fits all my job criteria, except for “Finance and Admin Department” part. Luckily I wont be dealing with big accounts, In Syaa Allah. So lets see how it goes Smile. And Mr. Adrian said there will be another new Credit Controller joining on the 25th February. So, YEAY! Lol…

I don’t think my body figure is ready for sandingan on Groom’s side –.-.. Sigh… Face it! Its too late when it’s only 4 days closer. Sigh~~

Gotta pray..

No comments: