Tuesday 19 February 2013

.Good Things in The Future.

Its already been a week and 2 days me away from Sahey :(.. Haihhhh... I can't handle the missings :(... This is not fair :'(...

Anyways... I'm still under training at TNT HQ at KL and everyday, I face Federal Highway traffic, with a smile.. I gave life to traffic by pumping music loud haha!

There are so many good things to look forward too in the near future :)... One of it, dad's retirememt :)... Dad wants to spend most of his time at my JB house painting, writing books and relaxing :)... Love it! In Syaa Allah I will do my best to take good care of mom and dad :).. One of my reasons to keep my spirits up when going to work :)..

Sayang... Wait for my return k :)..
I love you so much :)...!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: