Tuesday 12 February 2013

.Terengganu.

Wuhuhuhu! The best trip ever to Terengganu :).. Thank you to my mother and father in law, to my parents, siblings, aunts and cousins and friends who came to my wedding :)... It was the best experience :)..

After giving tour guides to Pak Teh, Mak Teh, nenek, Achik, Busu, Mak Uda and Busu Amat at Kuala Terengganu, we took the family and Mak Oji and her 3 boys to the beach.. Had our photoshoot at the rocks huhu and watch strong waves crash :)..

Celebrated Syikin's birthday altogether at Trisya Cafe on the night of my wedding (9th Feb 13) which cost RM4++ ... 0.0!!!

On 10th Feb 13 night we went to Cik Ani's barbique event and they like always were very welcoming :).. Ayoh Pie even gave a thank you speech to my dad and it was heartwarming :).. Afiq Helmi Hazri and Hazwan, Alhamdulillah, bonded well with the Terengganu family :)..

And yesterday we stopped at Pantai Rantau Abang for another fun time by the beach and photoshooting on big rocks! Haha!

I've never felt so happy spending time with both the family :).. I am blessed :).. Alhamdulillah :)












Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: