Sunday 24 February 2013

.Alhamdulillah.

Arrived JB yesterday with Mom Dad Afiq and Syikin and finally got to hug Sayang!!!

And haihhh, alone again at home~~ Sayang at work and the family already headed back to Subang Sad smile.. Sedey Sad smile.. Sempat masak for the Family tp xsempat nk buat bekal for Sayang Crying face… Sorry Dedeq…

And Congratulations to Siti Sarah Fitriah on her new born baby girl, Farah Smile.. Will make sure I make time to see the little girl in the near future Smile..

You know, I am nervous right now~ I start my work tomorrow!!! No more training and no more playing around! Wuuhhhh! Aku benci customers! Aku benci numbers! But unfortunately, its what I will be dealing with everyday! Dang!

Need to buy more long skirts for work.. I can’t stand pants squeezing up my belly! Makan byk sgt!

Waiting patiently for Sayang to be back home and counting months to dad’s retirement day and In Syaa Allah, another special history in the making Smile… Alhamdulillah for all of Allah s.w.t.’s blessing.. I have nothing to complain even when life’s not perfect cause I already have those I love most kept close to me Smile.. Amin Amin Amin..

Alhamdulillah..Smile

No comments: