Sunday 24 February 2013

.Random Shit.

I am feeling terribly homesick right now :'(.. Probably cause this house is now empty and only this morning everyone were having breakfast together, me cooking noodle and fried rice.. :(..

*Its a good thing this is no 2 story house, or I'd feel insanely lonely :'(*

Haihhh, what to do now.. I can't sleep, my medicine is in the car and I am feeling super lazy to get it. I need motivation *though I know it wont make any difference*.

I need a holiday. And work starts tomorrow. And I'm not even sure how long I can handle the stress of dealing with numbers everyday. Dammit!

First thing I'm gonna do once I get my salary, is go for a facial! Seriously, I cannot handle the stress these zits are giving me! And its all thanks to those make up people!



Just an idea:
Thinking of planning for a PD trip with Sayang, Family, Family Mak Oji and Pakcik Man if he wants to follow :).. Would be nice lepak2 at Legend Hotel Indoor Pool :D...

No comments: