Friday 24 November 2017

.Postponed Goals, 50% Accomplised.

It has already been 5 days since the kids started potty training.

The first day was tough as hell. For me and the kids. They got scolded and butt-smacked each time they peed on the floor. Specially Adra. Cause she peed every 2 – 3 minutes!!!! I had to mop the floor every 2 – 3 minutes! HAND MOP!

I thought they’d never learn but Alhamdulillah, the next day, I was surprised when Adra asked for the toilet when she had to pee! Although it was every 2 – 3 minutes, I didn’t mind, as long as she’s asking for the toilet. I know she’s still learning to control and predict when the pee is coming.

Abg on the other hand, still wets the floor sometimes cause he’s too lazy to speak! So yea, he’s still getting the butt-smacking and scolding.

My target is 1 month.

First week : Day potty training

Second week : Night potty training

Third week : Outing potty training

Forth week : All goals achieved

I want to get them ready before kindergarten starts which is January next year! And yes, they do teach potty training there but I want them to be prepared in advance cause they’re already late.

Like mom said, it’ll be few months of hell when potty training your kids. I certainly know that now! But Alhamdulilah, Allah swt helped out ALOT. They learned really fast and Allah swt lent me strength and patience. To me, only the first day was hard and trouble. From then on, its just smooth and easy. No chest attacks Smile.

________________________________

Moving on In love ~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah, we have found a suitable kindergarten for both abg and adek Smile.

Very near.

The kindergarten branch at Taman Perling was closed this year due to renovation but will be opened next year 2018. So for now as the teacher said, there’s only 6 kids for 5 yo class and no kid for 4 yo class. Just enough kids for abg to socialize and focus in class and less bad influence from other kids. Adra on the other hand, I am not worried much InsyaAllah cause she can always see her brother from just across her classroom.

I hope this strong love magnet that I am having towards this kindergarten will do my kids future education bright and excellence Smile. Aamiin..

A little expensive but InsyaAllah its within our budget. Aamiin..

Will proceed with payment before 1st December this year.

________________________________

Dang I got so much to think about.

I’ve almost accomplished alot of last years postponed goals just this mid November. Giving myself credit and I’m proud of myself. Smile. Alhamdulillah, all thanks to Allah swt for making things possible. Aamiin..

No comments: