Friday 24 November 2017

.Pain Pain Go Away.

This whole chest pain and increase of Gram in pain killer is getting a little too serious.

I’m taking 2 pain killers in one time now. Usually the pain killer would make me drowsy and then I’d sleep. But this time, it doesn’t. Even when I took 2 pills!

I just cant afford the pain at this stage of life. Abg and Adra needs me now more than ever. I cant let pain slow me down.

20171123_201846

Yesterday went shopping at Jusco Taman U. And bought this romper for Akid, Aim and Umaar.. Bole pulak lpe nk beli tuk Tariq, Mimi’s newborn!!! Xpe, next time pergi Jusco can buy for Tariq..

I just love babies Smile. Specially when they are family.. Next time shop for baby clothing. kne beli 7 baju together. But only when its on sale Flirt male. Taufiq. Adra, Akid, Numan, Nuaim, Umaar and Tariq.

No comments: