Sunday 26 November 2017

.Loius Le Petite Lightweight Stroller by Alpha Living.

Its late. But Afiq is not back home yet so I’ll just stay awake until he’s back.

I went to my bookbinding Idol’s page and MasyaAllah I am just so amazed by her work Smile.. She’s in the USA and I told her if she’s ever coming to Malaysia, I hope she’d give me a private workshop to help me improve myself. She’s so humble :’)..

Anyway, the stroller arrived!

20171125_12321620171125_123227

Louis Le Petit Lightweight Stroller by Alpha Living

Honest review :
  1. It is lightweight as in I can carry it with just one hand holding the folded stroller and the other hand opening the bonet. If you have to know, my bonet’s spring is broken, so you can imagine the heavy weight I’m holding on one hand.
  2. The wheels are just smooth and manoeuvrable! It gave me no trouble going back and forth, left and right.
  3. Compact? I was a little disappointed with this one. I thought it was small. Small as in I can fit it in a shopping bag or garbage plastic bag. But no. Its flat. But wide. Pfft! So much for compact.
  4. I love the fabric. The colour. And the height of the stroller seat!
  5. The shopping basket is normal size. They say large capacity but its only standard size.
Akid is getting use to the new stroller cause the seat of his previous stroller was pretty low. And he doesn’t like the handle bar, but he’s gonna have to get use to that one too. So yea, all is good Smile.

No comments: