Tuesday 21 November 2017

.Not Cut Out For This.

Few orders from 11.11 sale is already on its way here from China Smile.

Alhamdulillah.

Just few items that still record not updated yet online. Slow work lagi2 when its from China.

I am thinking of going back to Subang. I really cannot do this whole potty train alone. Specially when I cannot do heavy work anymore Crying face. But to live in Subang for 3 months, means dealing with stairs, dealing with mom and dad’s house rules, dealing with other peoples mess, dealing with 2 storey house chores and so much more! Memang lg penat aku gtau ko.

Dammit this is so tiring!

If I don’t do this now, when? Next year they will be in school already. Pening la kepala when only one side is doing all the hard work! Its both of us pny responsibility as a parent do you know that??

Enough for now.

My baby needs me.

No comments: