Saturday 28 October 2017

.Too Old For This Shit.

This whole kicking Afiq out of the house has gotten really serious. Dad thinks I am cutting the sibling silaturrahim.

It was never about that.
Its about letting him live outside the nest. He needs to spread his weak wings and learn to be independent. Bkn duduk bawah ketiak mak bapak je.
No wonder he hasnt grown up yet! Harap badan je besar.

So now ayah ibu wont talk to me.
But thats ok.
This is another familiar situation and I have been here one too many times before.
I have nothing to prove cause I did my part.

And I dont need to hide behind my parents.
I dont need my parents to be my army to fight this pathetic war.
Shows he's not strong enough to face a small struggle. A small challenge.

Enough talk.
I dont need another crap on my plate at this age.
Im too old for this shit.

No comments: