Thursday 19 October 2017

.Shopping and Shippings.

Webe just arrived!
About time!
The women said it'll only take 5 days. But I counted almost 2 weeks for it to arrive!
Now I have to wait another 48hours to get an SMS from Maxis to accept Telco switch. Dammit.
I was already looking forward to using it TODAY!
Another 48 hours is like forever!

Another good news is.......
The matching wallet I ordered for me and Sahey is finally on its way to JB from KLIA!!
Yeehaaaa....
Owh dont be surprised.
The wallets are from China and its a China brand.
As far as all the reviews go, everyone's way more than satisfied with the wallet quality..
And its genuine leather!
I dont care if its from China. I just want that genuine leather, the quality and that VERY affordable price! Not to forget the free shipping as well!

The bag I ordered is from China too on its way here to Malaysia.
No updates yet from Malaysia post. Hopefully soon as well.

NEXT TARGET ::
》 Dell i7 laptop
》 Few leather tools
》 Leather

No comments: