Saturday 21 October 2017

.Heavy Chest.

Tah la..
Nk ngadu sbnrnye kt sni.. But second thought says that it is not worth it.
Its just me having a very tough month and its not the end of the world yet.
Still teaching myself to chill when wave hits me like shit and shove rocks in my ass!

Budak2 still x baik demam lg..
Its a slow recovery but they are making progress..
But Akid on the other hand.. Allah.. Susah hati mama..
On off panas kt kepala.. But doctor says its nothing serious.. InsyaAllah..
He has lost his appetite and he cant drink his milk properly cause there's hingus and kahak blocking his breathing while milking.. Not to mention the vomitting..
Sometimes I feel like I am not strong enough but I have to push myself to move.
I wont neglect my kids.
Even if it means staying up all night accompanying them with all the sneezing and coughing..

Sigh.
Nk cite bnd lain tp yg tulis nye bnd lain..

No comments: