Monday 30 October 2017

.Goodluck Handling The World.

Buat masa ni mmg bg aku elok la ayah ibu x tegur aku and lebey more to Afiq's side. He needs em more than I do. Situations like this, I am very familiar with. I always make it out alive Alhamdulillah.

And not to mention now that I have my own family by my side, its more than enough, syukur Alhamdulillah.

Whatever bullshit Afiq wants to tell the whole world about me, it doesnt bother me and I just dont care. I have better and bigger things to worry and to take care of.

He needs to grow up. And hopefully my actions of kicking him out and letting him live on his own will give him a new prespective of life and surviving.

Sampai bile nk berkepit bawah ketiak mak bapak je.
Konon da besar. So act like one.
Konon nk jd abg long la bagai. But couldnt act like one.
Mulut je bising lebey but no action.
Cant even solve shit on his own. Poor thing.

If he thinks I am mean, he should learn the world is meaner.
I am being forward.
The world can give him so many good faces but they will talk shit behind his back.
If he cant embrace me than he has got a lot to learn.

Jgn tolak keluarga ke tepi just cause they are mean. They are mean for a reason. You're just too naive to accept those reasons.

No comments: