Tuesday 30 July 2013

.Shopping Raya With Sayang.

Would you believe if I told you that this whole fasting month, only 3 days me and Sahey dine out for iftar.. Hehehe.. Believe it, the rest of the days as far as now goes, I cooked the whole iftar wahahah..! 

Dalam xsuke memasak, aku still memasak.. Caya lah ko Dira!! Bahaha!

Anyways, 
Bought baju raya me and Sahey :D.. Both Jubah... I had to find a size XXL to fit my big belly nicely without having my belly button popping out and my butt sticking out lol! Its hard to find pregnant Jubah.. There's only those tight maxi dresses! 

This year's theme is Gray :D.. And so I am waiting for my Vintage Pink + Dark Green shawl parcel to arrive safely at Subang Jaya :D.. Something to match with the flowers on my gray Jubah hehe :D... 

Its exciting first time Raya with a husband and you get to match both Baju Raya colour hehe :D.. And plus, shopping with sayang was fun ^^... Nothing but complete honesty :).. Thank you sayang, I love You So Much!!!

Semoga Allah permudahkan and lindungi me, sayang, baby, my family and his family this whole Raya month :)... In Syaa Allah, Amin amin amin :)..

No comments: