Friday 19 July 2013

.Not Strong Enough: Pregnancy During Ramadhan.

I don't know if its me pampering myself too much or me worried whether my baby is getting enough good nutrients and stuffs during Ramadhan cause so far I have only been fasting for 3 days!! 3 damn days!!

My niat to fast the whole day, but then suddenly, my baby starts kicking too much and sometimes less and I get nausea and I straight away grab a food..

Am I worrying too much..?

There was this one time I managed to fast the whole day and held my nausea until iftar and guess what happened. I vomitted all the foods out til I had no more energy to stand. Both sides of the wall and the toilet bowl was covered with rice. Yuk!!! And my phobia started since then on.

I want what's best for my baby but at the same time, I still want what's best from this Ramadhan :'(.. Only I'm not strong enough I guess :(..

There goes the many fasts I have to make up for after my pregnancy or nursing period :(.. Sigh....

No comments: