Sunday 14 July 2013

.Fair Is Not Enough.

No, I dont work. A full time housewife..

But I know how exhausting it is to look for rezeki for the family..

I've seen my dad work hard for Halal money til he falls sick and still stayed up all night to finish his work.

Now I'm seeing my husband working 12 hours shift to earn Halal money and just to end up half the money paying rent and bills.

Whenever he is on night shift, I would hug and sleep on his pillow praying for my husband and for my dad, mom, siblings and in law family.. Most of the time I end up crying while praying to Allah s.w.t. for so many things cause I could not hold it inside.

I try so hard to not keep them away from me. I try so hard to not keep any of them lonely. I try so hard to make sure we're all happy. I try to keep everyone safe. But there's only 1 of me and I try to be fair to everyone eventhough sometimes fair just seems to be not enough..

I wish I could give more than just my prayers for everyone of them.. But In Syaa Allah, Allah knows better whats best for everyone.

I wish I could lift their burdens, worries and tiredness off their chests.. I really wish I could.. :'(.. Amin amin amin..

No comments: