Thursday 4 July 2013

.Ecah's New House.

Alhamdulillah, finally Ecah's rent house problem settled :)..

She spent few nights at my house and it felt like college days ^^.. It was nice to have company at home.. Dapat jugak jalan2 and gerakkan badan for a reason :)..

Alhamdulillah rezeki Ecah... If the apartment manager didn't do shit the night before, Ecah would probably end up with the apartment instead of the house... The RM50 difference is worth it.. Its really cheap for a rent landhouse stated near Woodland.. And plus it has a HUGE wet kitchen which I would personally change to a swimming pool if it were my house hehe... And its not even far from where I live... Pape problem, easy to contact and watch each others back :).. Alhamdulillah..

Back to me..

Ya Allah, permudahkan urusan and perjalanan aku, suami and Noni balik ke Subang Jaya, awal dan selamat esok pagi.. Amin amin amin.. Nk smyg jemaah ramai2 ngan family :).. And I have got a lot of errand to settle. Huuhhhh.. Semoga disempatkan semuanya, amin amin amin...

Ayah counldn't wait for our arrival I guess.. He requested us to head back after Subuh but unfortunately, syg is on duty until 8 am :(..

*Da masuk 6 bulan pregnant ni, macam rasa pulak dalam perut ^^*

No comments: