Friday 28 December 2012

.Sigh Sigh Sigh.

No the title is not about me.. Not about Syg... Not a person involves..

Its the guinea pigs.. Yes, they are in JB and yes I am happy they are here cause easier for me to take care of them without troubling anyone, specially mom and Syikin.. Unfortunately, its an apartmemt I am living in... Its just wrong cause there ain't much space to move around. The balcony's a fucking small toilet sized!! Fuck betol and it pisses me off when I can't move around to clean the small space!

So if this all doesn't work out, I am gonna have to give them away.. Sell, not for free. But that is only last resort

Enough for now... New year in another 4 days... Wehooo.....

*Nerve-wrecking feeling waiting for the in-laws side wedding event!*

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: