Thursday 20 December 2012

.Calm and Relaxed.

Today is Thursday...

You have no idea how at calm and relaxed I am right now... :)...

I have dreamt of this moment... In my own apartment, alone, good music loud, lying on the sofa facing the open balcony :)..

Alhamdulillah... At this state, I have everything.. A loud family, a loving husband and reliable BFFs :)... Maybe someday a child of my own, In Syaa Allah...

Its time to treat me and my hubby to a nice honeymoon to Sabah.. Not now, but very soon :)..

Honestly, this apartment at JB, its chilly and very breezy.. And the kind of cold you feel here is like as if you're at Korea or Genting... So soothing... Its no wonder I easily doze off...

Anyways, Happy Xmas in advance to fellow Christians all over the world..

Looking forward for shopping sales!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: