Saturday 29 December 2012

.Shittest Day!.


Today, I've been a very stressful person!!

First was the blackout.

And later then, I was trying to sync my albums from laptop to Picasa online via Picasa software when all of a sudden, the shitest thing happened to me!! ALL OF MY ALBUMS WERE GONE!!! Including the ones that were sync to Picasa!!!! And guess what, I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO BACKUP!!! THE PICASA SHIT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY BACKUP!!! FUCK! These kinda things always happens to me!!! And as you scroll down my posts below, you will notice depressing signs that looks like bird poop! No, seriously, its those "No Entry" sign where it used to be beautiful pictures and now its FUCKING GONE!! HELL YOU PICASA!!!

You know, I'm gonna swallow all these shits down slowly and NEVER scrolling down on past posts!! It sickens me to think back of how much hope I put on this blog to ensure the safety of my pictures and memories and in the end, it turned out this way!!

And after that, an egg fell to the floor while I was cooking and yea you guessed, yellow and white were all over the floor, sticky as hell! So I cleaned that up after not getting over the PICASA SHIT!!

Enough pissing!! From this day, not gonna trust anything anymore!!

No comments: