Saturday 23 July 2016

.Random Random.

Alhamdulillah, last Ultrasound check with the doctor, the baby's heartbeat is now detectable :).. Ease my heart a lot :).. Now I need to take care of my diets and my health..

Owh and I bought this new white computer keyboard. If you check online, the cheapest is around RM90 plus and I found this one for only RM69!! How lucky am I! I didn't even hesitate to buy it. Sahey planned to buy it tomorrow at Digital mall but I know I wont get that price there. Lol. I just couldn't wait that long. This keyboard is more that perfect! SOFT KEYS and QUIET TOO!!!!! Ahhhh...... :)... Like keyboard sexing!

And I finally finished dad's leather notebook ^^.. Sorry couldn't get picture updated here but InsyaAllah will be updating in my IG :).

I think thats about it :)

No comments: