Tuesday 26 July 2016

.Kewl Cotton!.

Bills bills bills.
I am just so happy to pay you every month :).

Currently waiting for 2 PosLaju parcel.
  • Xiomi Mi4i Megatron case
  • Craft fabric for mom's diary :).
Ever heard of Kewl Cotton? Yea, me too. I just knew about them yesterday at around 1am while shopping around IG. They supply craft fabrics! At first, you will see the same price. But if you ask the owner, there's a Package.
  1. Craft Package
  2. Borong Package
I am not interested in the borong package. But the CRAFT PACKAGE! To be a member:
  • Minimum 1m of fabric purchase, each month (cheap kn???!!!)
  • Im/fabric for Craft Package member is RM15 (CHEAP KN???!!!) Usually its RM17 or RM18 for a meter and minimum order is 2meters/fabric if you purchase from other fabric store.
  • RM7 postage for below 4m purchase.! 
  • But if you fail to purchase every month, you will be terminated from the membership without notice. *So kne pandai2 la buat reminder XD. Specially someone who's forgetful such as myself*
Excited of all this! Now I can buy more that I budget cause the price is not RM18 for 1m! :D... Loads of beautiful flower and cartoon fabrics to choose!! 

Later :D

No comments: