Sunday 3 July 2016

.2nd July 16.

2nd July 16 :

Yesterday was suppose to be my Baju Raya hunting day but none of Terengganu designs are my taste. And I end up buying nothing and thought I would continue during the night.

So after Maghrib, we headed to Klinik Najmee. I tell you this doctor gives you all the detail to your questions!!! It cleared alot of things that confused me before regarding acid reflux, gerd, pregnancy and medication!! I respect this guy cause he explains it all in Islamic medication. And it wasnt even expensive! :). Alhamdulillah and thank you Allah swt for answering my prayers.

After visit to the doctor, it was already 10.30pm and malls were already closed. Left only with uptown and even that, there was absoloutely no parking! So cancelled my hunt and Sahey went on with his bundle search until 1.30am! Dammit!

No comments: