Friday 1 July 2016

.30th June 16 - 1st July 16.

30th June 16 :
Xlarat puasa specially on long journey under this kind of weather. Wuish. Untung la baba larat puasa.,

Alhamdulillah around 11pm arrived Pulau Manis, Terengganu.. Abg's not crying anymore when Mak or Ayah or anyone here tries to approach him.. :)..

1st July 16 :
Alhamdulillah, despite the weak body, I manage to put myself together, hold things a little longer and with some sleep, I fasted :)..

Acid reflux is starting again. I cant imagine going through that critical pain here in Terengganu. May Allah swt grant me health throughout my stay here in Terengganu.

Went to Desa Murni today to buy Baju Raya but in the end, I ended up in the car cause I almost ran out of breathe.

I cursed ALL THE CLINICS IN TERENGGANU FOR DAY CLOSING JUST CAUSE ITS FASTING MONTH!!! FUCK KO XTAU KE TANGGUNGJAWAB KO???

And thats all the update..

No comments: