Sunday 20 May 2012

.Orang2 Bongkok 3.

This is my nightmare. Not a real story..


I was on my way to Johor, but somehow I missed my exit so I had to carry on with this other unfamiliar road. It was all bright until the streetlights began to disappear one by one. Then the environment was pitch black, and it was night. I had this bad feeling that someone was watching me, so I U-turned but couldn't find my way back.


Next to this flyover, was an old, small, broken wooden house. Looked very haunted. I went there and an old man, hunchback, and wearing a songkok, came out and welcomed me. He made a bed for me and said that I should rest. And so I did.


Then someone knocked at the door. The old man said it was his daughter. So when I opened the door, stood this pritty lady. She said she wanted to see her mom. The old man said in a minute. The moment the pritty lady turned her back, her body figure immediately turned hunchback and her face turned old and wrinked. I was shocked. The lady went to this tree and lifted a cover. There was a dead body beneath it.


Minutes later the old man asked me to follow him to his wife's house just opposite. The old lady hid inside her blanket. She called out for Amy (her daughter), but the old man said that its not Amy its someone else. Then the woman screamed hysterically. So I went out and headed back to the old man's house.


Just as I was about to close the door, a pontianak attacked me and bit my leg. Then she went violent and as if trying to shread me to pieces. I got so pissed, I bit the pontianak back real hard and pulled her hair and slammed her head on the floor.


The old man was just screaming 'Ya Allah, Ya Allah!' outside his house cause he couldn't get in.


And the end.


When I woke up, I didn't have the energy to move both my legs cause it was hurting so bad. And I was angrily cursing the pontianak until I fell back to sleep.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: