Friday 18 May 2012

.Bad Dream.

Lol. Its been awhile since I last blogged. Been busy with stuffs and going places.


Been dreaming alot of dead people lately.. Makes me wonder who's gonna die next.. I can't stop one's death, so I always remind the family and syg to always pray before, during and after stepping out and in the house.. I worry too much.. I guess that's why I look old.


So Nabbie called yesterday, crying, saying that she misses the family.. I know its tough staying with relatives and watching them happy with their family while your family is away from you.. But that's life when you working for living... InsyaAllah, I'll try to find you a job of your line here in kL or Subang Jaya.. =)..


I had this dream yesterday.. It was me and Dedeq's nikah day.. I was happy and all until I found out Dedeq didn't settle our nikah documents at Terengganu. I was so pissed that I scrammed away our guests. And I was so pissed cause Zahrah Faridah was there too. -.-'.. I don't like one tiny bit of this dream!


Ok done updating for today..=)..


Nadhirah reporting at 7.33am, in the toilet... Lol..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: