Sunday 6 May 2012

.A Night At Ziela's.

Yesterday I spent a night at Ziela's house..


Yes, her room was cozy like my old room at Legenda.. In fact, it almost looked a like.. With the dim light, open window, comforting songs and that sleepy atmosphere =).. Minus the cute aquarium with all the little adorable fishes..! It reminded me of mermaids...


And so today the plan was to watch movie with Lily but she couldn't make it due to family gathering tea at Taipan =(.. So yea, me and Ziela had Pizza together and watched The Avengers (this time til end of movie) together.. We giggled real loud.. Damn I will never stop loving these superheroes!!


And so yea, korang, after this kt g karok kt Subang Parade pulak k hehe... RM28/hour for 3 person.. Need to check it out and see if the sound system, songs and rooms are up to standards or not.. =)..


Turns out my parents didn't go to Kuantan instead they hung out at Midvalley and KL.. All the cover ups just to make Afeq stay at home and study for his SPM -.-..! Too much mann...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: