Wednesday 30 May 2012

.Indonesia.

I feel like I haven't been in here for ages... =p..


Today is 30th May right..? That means, another 1 more day, I'll be flying to Indonesia (Jakarta and Bandung) for a week with 4 family members, InsyaAllah =).. Holiday lol...


Been up to nothing... First gown fitting will be on September and my figure is a little in shape but still not meeting my goal... More work out for me but lately, been skipping a lotta classes ever since I became Nonnie's personal driver -.-! She needs to pay me.. Lol.


Done babbling... =)... Reminder, HIV test and submit of marriage documents, 3 months before the wedding date...


Teeheeeeee...................


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

bellaburger said...

hahahhahahaha!! atleast she pays... wahahahha!!! bebel je keje... haha!!

diralibra said...

Nabbieee....... We love you Nabbie...... =)