Monday 30 August 2021

.Psychologist.

Yesterday I booked an appointment to see a psychologist. Today, I almost cancelled that appointment.

They made me answered questions. 
Dr. Ateff said I had major level amount of stress and anxiety in me.
He said it showed in my eyes.

Then he moved on to asking a little bit about myself and my background.
I tried to express and let myself open but it was hard. I cried. He said Im having panic attack (not sure what he meant by that), and then we started the ice breaking session again.

I knew it was a bad idea. 
I'm still not ready to talk or trust.

He said when I get back home, make a list of the cause of my worries/anxieties, the effects, the solution I made/took and the aftermath whether is was useful or not useful.

Then there's the proper breathing technique he showed and the lowering my expectations. You reach for the stars but always remember that its ok if I land back somewhere on the ground.

I'm exhausted.

No comments: