Wednesday 11 August 2021

.Anti-Vac, That's Me.

Assalamualaikum.

Sebenarnye this month, my budget is a little tight tp sempat menyempat lagi beli yoga pants and skipping rope online. 

I'll be honest that I'm one of those anti-vac. But how this stupid government ties religion and family to this stupid vaccine, is just unbelievable! Ko jawab la nanti kt akhirat! Now I'm hoping to get vaccinated as soon as possible so that the whole family can cross to Johor Bahru to see Sahey. It's not like I have any other option. 

I can now just pray that Allah swt grant what is best for me and my family.

I'm traumatized staying back in that house. And since Johor and Selangor is still in Phase 1, I can only see by the end of Sahey's stay in JB, either we move out and into a new house or I head back to Subang. And if Subang is a fail, then Sahey better find a job in JB!

I asked my little sister to see if the doctor's at SJMC could take me in for vaccination. Hopefully its a go. Easier and nearer to me.

No comments: