Monday 11 December 2017

.The Perfect Stitch.

Have I ever told you how I came to love sewing?

Well, it started back in Africa.

Mom was sitting on the sofa sewing something. I think it was dad’s shirt. I was watching her. I said I wanted to give it a try.. She said ok. She showed me how to thread. How to sew. From one hole to the other hole. I didn’t like how I sew cause the way I sew wasn’t as smooth as mom’s. Hers was just flawless and the way she holds her needle was just settling.

On that school year, coincidentally, there was sewing class! And my love for sewing just grew.

Anyways, I stopped sewing when we came back to Malaysia. In fact, a lot of things stopped when we moved back to Malaysia. The reason why I hated Malaysia. Cause I had to leave so many things behind and quit so many things I love.

Now that love sparked back Smile..

And I just found my perfect sewing on Youtube Smile. Thank you Youtubers Open-mouthed smile... And thank you adhesive spray for sewing easier!

No comments: