Wednesday 27 December 2017

.Day 2 Kindergarten Orientation Day.

Today I handled the kids on my own.. Alhamdulillah, manageable but itu lah, masak at 5am cause I wanna make sure the kids have their nasi and lauk before going to school.
Tomorrow is gonna be the same.

I was at the gate waiting for school hours to end and thats when I saw abg wearing his spare pants I packed for him. Meaning, he wet his pants -.- lol.. I hope the teachers didn't hurt him physically and emotionally for that little incident cause its a learning process.

Teacher's comments:
1. Abang is finally involving himself with other kids and class activities..
2. Adra slowly learning to part away from abg.. Its a slow progress but she'll get there..
3. Both still a little quiet with the teachers.. Not much talking and asking yet, still pointing to communicate.

Tomorrow's the last day of orientation.. Hopefully there'll be much progress :).. InsyaAllah, Aamiin..

No comments: