Saturday 2 December 2017

.Bless Your Soul NekLong.

I just finished my plate of sweet foods.

I was going through my wishlist in all my online shopping sites, and I just noticed, that its gonna take forever for me to buy all of em. My wishlist is gonna grow, but my money isn’t.

Hopefully Sahey approves of giving me my share of his pay in Singapore Dollar. It’ll be way cheaper buying these stuffs in dollar!

I need to start making books! I’ve been so unproductive this whole year cause Sahey’s not giving me the time I need for my self therapy. Im always stressing over small things. It’s tiring me!

Today I went to Neklong’s house. She just passed away. I don’t really know her or remember her, but she’s Nenek’s sister, so she’s still someone to me. And plus, I finally got to meet Nenek, Maklong, Busu Pisha, Mak Teh Pak Teh, Busu Amat and Kak Nani Smile. Al-Fatihah to my Neklong. May Allah swt bless her soul and all her deeds. Aamiin.. Allah loves you more Smile.. She went on Friday on Maulidur Rasul. I’m glad Akid was there to cheer everyone up.

Too bad though mom and dad couldn’t make it to Johor Bahru because of the terrible traffic! Maybe next time InsyaAllah.

No comments: