Sunday 24 September 2017

.Your Choice.

Sahey's been sick for 3 days and today, Alhamdulillah he has the energy to go to work.. Actually, he was called in when clearly he said he still wasnt well. But you cant say shit when boss calls you in.

Few days now I went to kitchen and saw biscuit packets in the bin. I know Sahey doesnt eat that biscuit so left down to 2 suspects. Afiq and Fitri. And today, after baba left for work, Fitri left for home, I went to the kitchen at 12am and saw another biscuit packet in the bin. That anwers EVERYTHING.

Looks like a blood of mine, is out of money. And too ego to ask from me.

You know, all you need to say is, SORRY. And that settles everything.

This time. I wont apologise. You know why? The frequent I make the first move, the bigger your head gets. So dont even wish me to say Sorry cause I am NOT SORRY.

Aku da masak. Da ajak mkn. Ko nk mkn, ko mkn. Ko nk mati kebulur, thats up to you! But make sure you leave a letter saying that I have cooked and invited you to eat but you're the one who didnt wanna eat. Ye.

* Self reminder : *
Buy acid reflux pills!!! Tgl 1 je lg gile!

No comments: