Thursday 7 September 2017

.Failing.

I gotta be honest.
I am not as strong as I used too..

And I dont think I can keep up with Sahey's OTs to be honest :'(.. But I dont wanna be selfish and tell him to diss his OTs just so he can babysit me at home. I know he's aiming for the savings but seriously, my back is failing me more than ever :'(..

Everyday I fear of fainting or sudden body numbness or sudden acid attack. If any of that happens, there wont be anyone to be there for my kids! Who's gonna feed em while waiting for Sahey to get back from work???

Allah hai. I just wish for strength and stronger body and better health. So that I can be there to take care of my family :(..

I wont blame it on epidurals. It was half of what helped me deliver my kids. I blame the DEPO shots and the pills. And no more of it from now on! Selera proper makan pn hilang..

Thats all for now.

Thin chance of owning myself a Note 8 :'(..

Goodbye.

No comments: