Wednesday 20 September 2017

.Note Balik Selangor.

Note!

When we're at Shah Alam, remind me to go to Ace Hardware to check some of these items:

  1. Drilling set
  2. Drill stand
  3. Wood cutter
  4. Some other hardware stuff that would be useful for book making and Adra's dollhouse renovation. 
  5. Heavy duty A3 size Paper Cutter 
  6. Leather tools set
Its a lot. I hope the money is enough for which is most important!
And hope the trunk fits.

Another 2 weeks or so til holiday start InsyaAllah. May Allah swt bless our holiday.. So many errands and so many places to go..

  • KLCC (Petrosains, Aquaria, KinoKuniya)
  • Adra's circumcision
  • Berurut
  • GM Mall
  • Leather Store
  • Paper factory
  • Spotlight
Too many places. I just hope there's enough time. Xdapat nye lg da cuti seminggu balik Selangor lepas ni. Just wish there was enough time and money for bookbinding Classes. And plus, I want to meet my friends :(.. Its been forever. I miss having someone to talk and laugh with. 

***

Yesterday, me and Afiq had this big fight.

It started out small and then he got offended and I felt challenged and everything erupted out! From the past to the present. Then I kicked him out of the house and said I didn't want to see his face again, right after he said I was controlling his life.

While he's seeing me destroying his life, he doesn't see that his attitude will not allow him to survive life. Future's a bitch and he's bitching over the wrong thing! HE CANT MANAGE HIS TIME! HE CANT HANDLE HIS LIFE IN PROPER ORDER! AND HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY BASIC SKILLS TO LIVE POOR!!! He thinks mom and dad's gonna be there for him til he dies! WHEN I TRY TO TEACH HIM SOMETHING, HE MUMBLES AND SIGHS ALL THE WAY!!!

I don't regret my actions. And I'll never apologies! I had it even harsher with Ayah! I wasn't even CLOSE to breaking him like how dad broke me just to make me realize that I'm the only one who can help myself when others have given all the guidings! Got beaten so badly just to come out stronger! 

But with Afiq, THE HARDER YOU BEAT HIM INSIDE, THE MORE HINGUS HE LETS OUT!!! I hate WEAK SPIRITS! He just doesn't see life as a whole yet! And I wonder when it'll EVER gonna happen!!!

***

That's all the jotting for now.

No comments: